This article is based on Salonpas Patches Reviews, you will get a clear idea of whether you should use it or not. What do you think about it? Are Salonpas patches effective or not? Have you tried it already? How’d you find it? Do not forget to let us know your thoughts at the end but first, read this article thoroughly to know what people think about Salonpas Patches.
Salonpas Patches are clinically proven in relieving pain and aches, the added active ingredient penetrates deeply into your skin to provide better results. These patches are very easy to use as you are not required to rub anything on your skin, just apply the sticky part of the patch to the specific area and you are good to go!
Salonpas Patches Reviews: How it should be used to relieve pain?
As per Salonpas patch reviews, if you read the instructions thoroughly before using them, you will surely get wonderful results. Read below how to use Salonpas patches:
- Take a patch and separate the center part, now apply the sticky part to the affected area.
- Do not use more than one patch at a time.
- After applying the patch, you can leave it for up to 8 to 12 hours.
- If the pain does not go away even after applying it for 12 hours, you can apply the second patch in the same manner.
- These patches shouldn’t be used by underage children (below 18 years of age).
- These patches can be used for stiff neck, bruises, sprains, sore shoulders, backaches, joint pain, arthritis, and strains.
- You should place the patch on dry and clean skin and make sure that the area is free of any wounds, blisters, or any other chronic disease.
- Do not apply any heating device on the patch.
- You should not use more than 4 patches per day.
- Do not use more than 2 patches in the same area.
- Discontinue use after 5 days even if you are experiencing the same pain, you can then consult the doctor.
- Store at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.
Salonpas Patches Reviews: Does it really work in relieving pain?
Many people are wondering “are Salonpas patches effective?”, the answer is yes, as per Salonpas patch reviews. These pain relief patches use a Transdermal Drug Delivery System (TDDS), and anti-inflammatory medicine is applied to these patches which are applied directly to the skin.
The active ingredients each patch contains are 105mg of methyl salicylate and 31.5mg of levomenthol. The inactive ingredients include, Alicyclic saturated hydrocarbon resin, liquid paraffin, synthetic aluminum silicate, polyisobutylene, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, backing cloth, and plastic film.
Salonpas Patches Reviews: What are its side effects?
Some people experienced severe side effects so if you have a history of any kind of skin allergy, you should consult the doctor first before using any such products. If you experience the below-given side effects then immediately see a doctor:
- Rashes, itching, blistering, irritation, or severe burning.
- Swelling and Redness in the area.
- Increased pain and hives.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Any allergic reaction.
- Swelling of lips, tongue, or throat.
- Other unusual changes on your skin.
Salonpas Patches – Customer Reviews:
Most of the Salonpas Patches Reviews are positive, people are finding them easy to use and effective. A lot of customers are satisfied with this product and saying that there is no other over-the-counter product that gives relief like Salonpas and there is no doubt that Salonpas patches help relieve pain.
Someone had a Twisted ankle and they applied the patch for several hours and it worked magically. Similarly, someone was having muscle pain for three and after applying these patches, it was gone in no time. So, as per Salonpas Patches Reviews, this product worked for most people which means you can try it as well.
However, some people are complaining that this product didn’t work at all, they used it for several days and haven’t noticed any change nor has the pain reduced. Well, not all medicines work for all people, so if you are thinking to use them, you may give them a try, and don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below.
Salonpas Patches Reviews: Who shouldn’t use them?
Before using Salonpas Patches, make sure to read the following points and if you have these conditions then do not use them before consulting the doctor:
- If you have any history of heart surgeries then avoid using them.
- If you have experienced stomach bleeding.
- If your age is below 18 years old and above 60 then don’t use them unless your doctor recommends them.
- If you have high blood pressure, kidney disease, or heart disease, take diuretics (water pill) or have other similar conditions.
- Avoid using them, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a child.
We hope you found the above shared Salonpas Patches Reviews helpful and that now you have a clear idea about the use and effectiveness of these patches. This product has worked for many people so if you wish to use it, make sure to use it properly, and do not forget to read the instructions first.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it good to use Salonpas?
If you do not want to take medicine orally, you can use Salonpas patches or gel tubes for relieving arthritis pain. The Salonpas products are good to use but there are some side effects and important precautions that you must read first before using them.
How long does it take for the Salonpas patch to work?
It depends on the severity of the pain, the minor ones usually go away after an hour of application, and sometimes you are required to apply it for 8 to 12 years for 2 to 3 days. Do not use more than one patch at a time.