When you travel, it can be hard to find food that meets your dietary needs. There are a lot of vegan foods you can eat when you’re in Bangkok, such as vegan Ramen and vegan Thai food, but sometimes it’s hard to decide what to eat! In this article, we will explore the 6 best vegan snacks in Bangkok!
What are the 6 Best Vegan Travel Snacks in Bangkok?
When it comes to vegan travel snacks, Bangkok has something for everyone! Here are the 6 best vegan snacks in Bangkok:
- Cashews –cashews are a perfect vegan travel snack because they are high in protein and low in fat. They can also be used as a base for many different recipes.
- Tofu –if you love tofu, you will love Bangkok because there are so many varieties of tofu available here. You can find soft tofu, firm tofu, blocks of tofu, and even vegetable-based tofu curries.
- Plantains –plantains are another great vegan travel snack because they are high in potassium and fiber. They can also be used as a breakfast or snack option.
- Quinoa –quinoa is a great vegan travel snack because it is high in protein and fiber. It can also be cooked into different shapes and textures, making it a versatile vegan travel snack option.
- Almonds –almonds are a great vegan travel snack because they are high in protein and healthy fats. They can be eaten as is or added to recipes for a special flavor and texture profile.
- Granola bars –granola bars are a great vegan travel snack option because they are high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats. They can be purchased as vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free, or non-GMO options.
The 4 Best Vegan Things to Eat in Thailand
Here are some of the best vegan snacks in Bangkok that you can enjoy without feeling guilty!
Falafel balls are a favorite vegan snack in Bangkok. They are made from ground chickpeas, spices, and breadcrumbs, and they are usually deep-fried. They are crunchy, savory, and delicious.
Hummus is another popular vegan snack in Bangkok. It is made from chickpeas, tahini (a type of nut butter), lemon juice, and water, and it is often served with pita bread or as part of a sandwich.
Veggie burgers are another popular vegan dish in Bangkok. They are made from ground vegetables such as lentils, beans, or peas, and they are often topped with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and spices.
Tofu wraps are another vegan favorite in Bangkok. They are made from tofu blocks that have been wrapped in breadcrumbs and then deep-fried.
Vegetarian Thai Food
There are many vegan snacks that you can enjoy while traveling in Bangkok. If you’re looking for a vegetarian Thai food option, you won’t be disappointed in the area around Khao San Road. Many restaurants offer vegan options, including vegan pad thai and vegan curries. You can also find vegan snacks such as veggie spring rolls and veggie tom yum Goong soup.
If you’re looking for a more health-conscious option, you can check out some of the vegan food stalls near Central World or Siam Paragon. These stalls offer fresh fruit, vegetables, grains, and seeds, all prepared without any animal products.
Other Delicious Options
With a little bit of creativity, you can find some delicious and nutritious options.
- Try vegan falafel balls. These are simple to make and taste great with a dollop of tahini sauce or baba ganoush.
- For something more substantial, try a vegan shepherd’s pie made with mashed potatoes, peas, and carrots.
- For a sweet snack, try vegan brownies or cupcakes topped with vegan frosting or nuts.
There are plenty of vegan-friendly places to eat here, from cafes to street vendors. Some of the best vegan snacks in Bangkok include falafel balls made with chickpea flour, avocado toast with soy cheese and housemade pickles, and bowls full of rice noodles topped with vegetables, and tofu or tempeh. So whether you’re looking for something savory or sweet, there’s likely to be a vegan snack option available that will fit your taste buds!